Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simply Taking Care of Yourself During the Holidays

Good Morning everyone! I just saw a status from Canyon Ranch on Facebook that said "How will you nurture yourself today?" Love that this simple reminder is phrased as a question which tends to get ones mind thinking ...... "I DO deserve to nurture myself" and the creativity of just thinking "how will I do that?" is just a delicious way to start the day.


At my stillness meditation group yesterday, I was reminded to take care of myself during this hectic time of the year. Drink water, slow down, forgive yourself and others, continue with daily meditation ..... simple things really, but crucial in taking care of ourselves emotionally, physically and spiritually. Practices that we tend to put on the back burner when we are multi-tasking and our days are filled with urgency.


So, I ask you, how will YOU nurture yourself today? 


Have a wonderful Tuesday ...... Namaste ......

No comments:

Post a Comment