Thursday, April 16, 2009

Etsy - Your Online Marketplace For All Things Handmade

Anyone who spends enough time on the internet knows how frustrating it can be to find a safe reliable online marketplace. Then, I stumbled into Etsy.

I have to admit, that I am a past eBay seller, who wanted to find a new place to peddle my wares. My main focus was support, a positive climate and something different. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon Etsy, but it has been a great experience and it's getting better and better! Forums are positive and members go out of their way to help us "newbies". There really is a small town feel about etsy, even though it is growing and growing in popularity.

I currently have 12 of my favs from other Etsy Shops on display towards the top of my blog. Let's just call it a pay it forward to my fellow Etsy members! Enjoy and go forth with the pay it forward mindset -- in the end, you end up getting more in the way of warm fuzzies when you give and that's really what it's all about, isn't it? Happy Thursday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment